Saturday, December 29, 2007

Merry Christmas!


There is nothing more festive than sleeping in, playing Risk (and being severely trounced!), tank wars, drinking coffee, listening to some festive music, and simply relaxing! The last week has been pretty busy for Luke and I, but we've managed to sneak in some quality goofing-around time (not too hard if you're married to Luke). We're both on the brink of a busy semester: Luke with his 6 and a half classes and part-time job and me with my 2 classes and full-time job (did we really sign our selves up for all of this? :). I hope you all get a chance to sneak some Tank-Wars (computer game) or some other relaxing activities into your busy lives!

See you on the the other side of the holidays!

-Jenn

2 comments:

ErinOrtlund said...

Hi Jenn! Just checking out your blog. What classes are you taking this next semester?

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi JENN - and I really mean HI, for Miles and I have not had the honor of meeting you YET! Luke has a special place in our hearts already, and I'm sure there's a space reserved for you too! I did not know you folks had a blog, or website? I just clicked the hotlink on the email you guys sent with Penny's pic (BOY did YOU LUCK OUT to get her for a Mother in Law! :)

I will take some time to look around your site and photos etc, (which look AMAZING) and I thank you SO much for sending the pic of Penny with her award. We're SO PUFFED up of knowing her, and can hardly believe we got to worship with her those years ago at the Alliance. And thats when your Luke was 'changing voice' hahhaha, you can only imagine hay?

I will check back when I can, I sure hope you get this message.

hugs, from Barb and Miles